7th and 8th grade language arts students from Calverton Elementary/Middle School partnered with Peabody Institute.
Arts Every Day strives to provide equitable access to the arts for Baltimore's students as well as in-depth arts integration programs that are aligned with state curriculum standards.
Partnership Development through the Website
Arts Every Day recognizes community partners are the driving force behind Baltimore City’s arts education and arts integration collaboratives. Our partners play significant roles in activities with the school system such as professional development, teaching the arts in schools, advocacy and fundraising. Arts Every Day intends to create more benefits for its partners through the development of this website.
Arts Every Day Schools Program
Arts Every Day helps to facilitate connections between the arts and learning for every student, every day. Every Baltimore City Public School is eligible to become an Arts Every Day School and receive access to resources on arts integration, professional development opportunities, and a minimum of $5 per student to be used towards arts-integrated programming during the school year. For more detailed information about the Arts Every Day Schools Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following schools are participating in the Arts Every Day Schools Program during the 2012-2013 school year:
- Baltimore Design School
- Baltimore Montessori Public Charter School
- Baltimore Talent Development High School
- Belmont Elementary School
- Cecil Elementary School
- Collington Square Elementary Middle School
- Commodore John Rogers E/MS
- Cross Country Elementary Middle School
- Federal Hill Preparatory School
- Hampden Elementary Middle School
- Harlem Park Elementary Middle School
- Highlandtown Elementary Middle School #215
- Hilton Elementary School
- KIPP Ujima Village Academy
- Maree G. Farring Elementary/Middle School
- Mary Ann Winterling Elementary School
- Mt. Royal Elementary Middle School
- Patterson Park Public Charter School
- REACH! Partnership School
- Renaissance Academy
- Roland Park Elementary Middle School
- Rosemont Elementary Middle School
- Samuel F. B. Morse Elementary School
- Sharp Leadenhall Elementary School
- Sinclair Lane Elementary
- The Stadium School Middle
- Thomas Jefferson Elementary/Middle
- Vanguard Collegiate Middle School
- Windsor Hills Elementary Middle School
Arts Every Day will help provide an arts experience for every student in the 2012-2013 school year!