We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 1, 2015, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
How can you give back? Click HERE to support the work of Arts Every Day, a small non-profit making a big difference in the lives of students and teachers in Baltimore City Public Schools.
Arts Every Day School Year 2014-15 Accomplishments:
- 36 schools across Baltimore served
- $165,000 for arts and arts-integrated student programs
- Over 17,000 students and 1200 educators reached
- Two-Day Intensive and Quarterly Professional Development workshops in arts integration for teachers
- Established Cultural Connection Series to connect Baltimore City Schools to City Culture
Because in Baltimore, the arts matter.