APPLICATIONS FOR THE ARTS CHALLENGE FUND ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Due to an overwhelming response to this year's Arts Challenge Fund, we are currently no longer accepting applications. If you have already submitted an application, please standby for communications from our office soon.
Based on the results of a Fine Arts teacher survey administered in June 2020, 70% of respondents cited ‘student access to supplies and materials’ as the number one barrier to planning, teaching, student engagement and delivery of both synchronous (live classes) and asynchronous instruction (recorded classes or activities). Over 60% of teachers reported lacking access to adequate digital tools and curricula.
Arts Every Day is proud to support the continuation of virtual/hybrid/in-person arts instruction throughout the 2020-21 School Year. Launched in 2018 with a multi-year commitment from MECU Credit Union, the Arts Challenge Fund provides vital support to Fine Arts classrooms across Baltimore City.
Thanks to the continued support of MECU and a generous grant from the Baltimore Community Foundation Arts Every Day will purchase at least $50,000 in materials and software access to support the continuation of Fine Arts instruction. Want to help? Donate or contact email@example.com to discuss sponsorship options.
- Baltimore City Public School (Title 1 Schools prioritized)
- Must have a certified Fine Arts Teacher on staff
- School must have a solid plan in place to distribute supplies from school directly to students. If distribution to students is significantly delayed, supplies will be reclaimed and given to another school.
Support Packages Available (limited based on available funds):
- Pk-Grade 5 Take Home Art Kits – CLICK HERE to view contents
- Grades 6-12 Take Home Art Kits – CLICK HERE to view contents
- SMART Music Subscription – CLICK HERE to view details
- Sound Trap Subscription – CLICK HERE to view details